Kindly send your final paper to my email address not later than October 21, 2009.
Directly post your answers to yahoo compose mail with your name, course, yr.& section and "Final Paper Requirement" as the subject of your mail. Please, no attachment of MS Word.
Chose among the following you feel best writing about:
a. Poem (based on the activity you've seen). Limit the number of stanzas to no more than 10. You may write it either in English or Filipino or combination of those medium (e.g. Eng- alog etc.)
b. Activity Review: Answer the following questions.
- Pick one of the main characters. Think of a shape that fits that person's traits. Draw the shape. Then describe the character inside the shape.(optional)
- What part would you change in the story, and why?
- Name one character. Rewrite the story from this character's point of view.(optional)
- Is the title a good one or a poor one and why?
- What are the strength and weaknesses of the activity?
-Did you like the way the story ended? Why or why not?
- Relate the story to Jose Rizal. Did the activity stick, that is the theme, with Rizal's original piece?