a. Poster Making
c. Reaction Paper
For (a) Poster making: you will have to come up with a poster (something that looks like a movie poster), with the image/s based from film. Use short bond paper. Be sure to add a punchline or a single sentence that would encapsulate the whole idea or theme you have selected from the film. You may place the punchline either at the bottom or center of the poster. At the back of your paper, write in your explanation about the poster
For (b) Poem, write a poem either in English or Filipino.Maximum number of stanzas is 10, minimum is 5. You may opt to write it in free verse or standard, uniform rhythmic style. Place your poem on short bond paper, either hand or typed written. You may create your own title for the poem or stick with the title of the film.
For (c) Reaction Paper, write your answers on bond paper short. Answers must be written in English.
- Is the title a good one or a poor one and why?
- List the main characters of the story. Give their symbolic representation.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the film.
- If you were in a problem situation like one in the movie, how would you have acted? Be sure to tell what the situation is.
- Did you like the way the story ended? Why or why not?