Write your answers on bond paper short, one inch on all sides as your margin. Place your paper as well as your cd in a short plastic envelope. Include the following on the first page:
Title of the Book
(Author, Publisher, year it was published)
Introduction: Give a very brief introduction of the film
Table of contents
- What are your impressions with the title of the book before you have read it? Has your impression changed after reading it?
- What are you reviewing? What is it about? What's the plot?
- What's the theme?
- What is the author's/director's purpose?
- What genre or classification does it fit? (That is, was the book you've read a comedy, tragic, etc?)
- What is the tone? What is the point of view (that is, who tells the story?) What is the mood?
- When was this done? Or when does the action take place?
- Where was this done? Or where does the action take place?
- Who wrote it, directed it, or acted in it? What else have they done?
- Who are the main characters?
- Who's the intended audience?
- Who has said what about this? Why?
- How does it convey its main point, mood, or theme? How did the audience react to it?
- How well does it fulfill its purpose?
- Did you like this in general? Why?
- Did you agree with the main theme/purpose? Why or why not?
- What specifically did you like/dislike? Why?
- Did the author/actors/director do a good job? Why or why not?
- How could it be improved? Why would particular changes help?
March 23, 2009
Thank you very much and God bless!