BSCS (T/F class)
Reaction Paper: kindly place your answers for the following guide question on short bond paper. You may use either English or Filipino; typed written or hand written.
- Is the title a good one or a poor one and why?
- List the main characters of the story. Give their symbolic representation.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the film.
- If you were in a problem situation like one in the play/ movie, how would you have acted? Be sure to tell what the situation is.
- Did you like the way the story ended? Why or why not?
Submission: Monday, August 3
Select a painting from the exhibit and compose a seven stanza poem. You may use either English or Filipino or combo of both. Place your composition on short bond paper.
Submission: Monday, August 2
M-M 1-2 (Thurs):
Select a painting and evaluate it. Judge it according to its:
Did you like the piece? What is the strength and weaknesses?
Submission: Monday, August 5