After watching the presentation, kindly chose which of the following you would like to do:
a. Poster Making
c. Reaction Paper
Send your answers at email@example.com with the following format:
Subject: (Presentation), Surname Name, Course Yr. & Sec.)
Note: Do not attach word document except for when you select (a) Poster Making.
For (a) Poster making: you will have to come up with a poster (something that looks like a movie poster), with the image/s or caricature based from the play you've seen. You may use any art programs (gimp, adobe) or manually draw it and then scan. Be sure to add a punchline or a single sentence that would encapsulate the whole idea of the presentation. You may place the caption/ punchline either at the bottom of the poster or center (pleas see a movie poster and how the caption is placed). In a paragraph or so, kindly give your explanation the chosen image and the title.
For (b) Poem, write a poem either in English or Filipino that discusses a theme or two about the presentation. Maximum number of stanzas is 10, minimum is 5. You may write it in free verse or standard, uniform rhythmic style.
For (c) Reaction Paper. Answer the following questions either in English or Filipino.
- Is the title a good one or a poor one and why?
- List the main characters of the story. Give their symbolic representation.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the film.
- If you were in a problem situation like one in the presentation, how would you have acted? Be sure to tell what the situation is.
- Did you like the way the story ended? Why or why not?