This will be a group project. I'm giving you the liberty to choose your members (3 to 4 members per group).
Read and answer the following (questions that have already been drawn from the book for your first assignment need not be re-answered)
Ikalawang at Ikatlong Bahagi (all chapter questions) of Historia: Pag-usbong, Pakikipagtagpo at Pagbubuo
- Place your answers on bond paper short.
- Typed or hand written
- You do not have to type/ write the questions; just indicate the chapter and page
- Answers may either be in English or Filipino
- Please do not lift all words directly from the book, otherwise, cite the source and the page number and then explain.
- For questions asking the reader to bring an item at school, or visit a historical place, please skip that part.
- Deadline of Submission: January 10, 2008, 1:30P.M. at E603.
This will be a group project (maximum number of members is 4). Kindly refer to the list below for books to download.
Furthermore, it is suggested that materials to be downloaded should be:
- in book format;
- Website address of the downloaded material should be placed on the first page of the book for citation purposes;
- Soft bound (Red) each volumes and they should have the following on their cover page:
- Title of the Book (center)
- Date published, and publication
Same details will be placed on the Spine part of the book.
- Date of Submission: January 17, 2008, 1:30P.M. E603
Once you have formed a group and selected from the list, kindly post on this blog the selected material as well and the group members' names.
List of Books:
Blair and Roberton, The Philippine Islands 1493 - 1803
Thank you and GBU.